This house is so much fun for the entire family that you won t want to leave!! But if you came for a beach vacation or to see all the local So Cal attractions you ve come to the right place! The location is centrally located so you can make short trips to Laguna Beach (only 10 mi), Dana Point Harbor (only 12 mi), Disneyland (only 21 mi), Knott s Berry Farm or Medieval Times (27 mi), Legoland (44 mi), SeaWorld or San Diego Zoo (72-75 mi), Hollywood (53 mi).
- No loud music after 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekends
- No running in backyard
- No diving in the pool
- Please note, renters are not allowed to have visitors on our property, our liability insurance only covers paid renters.
- Pool stays very warm on it s own from late spring into the fall but will of course get chilly from fall to early spring (60-70s). The pool can be heated in the winter but please don t try to take the pool over 80 degrees (not sure it would get there anyway). Thanks
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Trampoline springs are taken off and trampoline is not usable. Thanks
The pool heat is on-demand, meaning we do not heat it when it s not in use or when no guests are staying. It heats up about 3 degrees per hour and it can get down into the 60 s during the winter so if you want it heated upon your arrival please keep that in mind and notify us. The charge for pool heating is $150 per day paid up front. Spa heating is $50 per day