The cabin has pool access but to a new pool this year which is Honeysuckle Meadows Pool and Deli. The pool is about 5 miles from the cabin on Wears Valley Road toward Townsend. It is open from 10 AM to 9 PM. A fishing pond is located by the pool as well.
Road Condition to Cabin: Uphill\Steep
*Open: 10am 9pm daily from approximately May-September
*Location: entrance to community
*Cost: free for guests
Book get FREE tickets:
As a thank you for staying at our property, you will receive 1 FREE ticket per day for EACH of the following attractions:
- Splash Country
- Soaky Mtn Water Park
- Ober Mountain
- Skyland Ranch
- The Pirates Voyage Show
- Comedy Barn
- Paula Deen s Lumberjack Feud
- Country Tonight
- The Grand Majestic Theater
- Beyond the Lens
- Alcatraz East Crime Museum
- TopJump Trampoline Park
- Rocky Top Mountain Coaster
- Big Creek Expeditions
- Rowdy Bear Snow Park
- Crave Mini Golf
Special Dates: Out of respect for the holidays and our employees, we do NOT allow ANY check in or outs on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
Check-In: there is NO check-in office, you go straight to the cabin. Once all your payments have been made, we will send you an email with the door code we will resend it a week before your stay.
Fireplaces: On During: October 1st - February 28th / Off During: March 1st - September 30th
You might be asking yourself, what is this why am I paying for it? It s an affordable travel investment that pays for itself, let us explain what it covers:
- Cancellation Guarantee: allows you to cancel your reservation for any reason up to 7 days prior to check in and receive a full refund (minus the vacay protection fee).
- Inclement Weather: Some weather conditions can prevent or delay travel, no worries, we will work with you on canceling or moving your dates.
- 24hr On-Call Maintenance: if you need assistance while at the property, give us a call our team will be happy to assist you at no additional charge.
- Guest App: Make payments, see property info, browse attractions, claim discounted tickets, and so much more in one convenient place for your Smoky Mountain Vacation.