Bearly Hidden Ridge is a beautiful 5 bedroom\3 bathroom cabin that sleeps up to 12 guest. Located just off of Ski Mountain Road only 5 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg its an idea place to stay if you want to be surrounded by nature but close enough to all the amenities of town.
When you walk in the front door, your eyes are immediately drawn to the wall of widows that look out at The Great Smoky Mountains . If you happen to be a guest during a Gatlinburg firework display, you will have a front row VIP seat from the back deck of the cabin.
On the main level there is a spacious living room with a flat screen TV gas fireplace, a dining area that seats 8, a fully stocked kitchen to bring out that chef inside you, and a large bedroom with a king size bed and four piece bathroom.
Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms both with king beds and a shared full size bathroom.
Downstairs in the game room you can play a game of pool or watch the Big Game on the 50 flat screen, you will also find 2 more king size bedrooms with attached master baths. Just steps away you can relax on a private deck, become the next grill master on the grill, or take a dip in the hot tub. Enjoy the very best of your Smoky Mountain retreat at Bearly Hidden Ridge.
Located 10 from light #3 in Pigeon Forge: located 2 mins from light #10 in Gatlinburg; turn up Ski Mountain Rd go 2 miles, cabin is 1/2 mile from Ober Gatlinburg
Road Condition to cabin:
up hill \ curvy \ may have trouble in snow or iceRoad Condition to Cabin:
Book get FREE tickets:
As a thank you for staying at our property, you will receive 1 FREE ticket per day for EACH of the following attractions:
- Splash Country
- Soaky Mtn Water Park
- Ober Mountain
- Skyland Ranch
- The Pirates Voyage Show
- Comedy Barn
- Paula Deen s Lumberjack Feud
- Country Tonight
- The Grand Majestic Theater
- Beyond the Lens
- Alcatraz East Crime Museum
- TopJump Trampoline Park
- Rocky Top Mountain Coaster
- Big Creek Expeditions
- Rowdy Bear Snow Park
- Crave Mini Golf
Out of respect for the holidays and our employees, we do NOT allow ANY check in or outs on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, or New Years Day.
4pm there is NO check-in office, you go straight to the cabin. Once all your payments have been made, we will send you an email with the door code we will resend it a week before your stay.
On During: October 1st - February 28th / Off During: March 1st - September 30th
You might be asking yourself, what is this why am I paying for it? It s an affordable travel investment that pays for itself, let us explain what it covers:
- Cancellation Guarantee: allows you to cancel your reservation for any reason up to 7 days prior to check in and receive a full refund (minus the vacay protection fee).
- Inclement Weather: Some weather conditions can prevent or delay travel, no worries, we will work with you on canceling or moving your dates.
- 24hr On-Call Maintenance: if you need assistance while at the property, give us a call our team will be happy to assist you at no additional charge.
- Guest App: Make payments, see property info, browse attractions, claim discounted tickets, and so much more in one convenient place for your Smoky Mountain Vacation.