Convenient to Dollywood, Splash Country and Pigeon Forge s main attractions, A Mountain Spirit is located just 10 minutes from stoplight #3 in Pigeon Forge. This beautiful log cabin is tucked away in a private wooded setting in the heart of Tennessee. It is perfect for anyone who wants the excitement of Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg, while still enjoying the peace and serenity of the Smoky Mountains.It features: Free Parking - High Speed Wifi - 3 Bedrooms (Each With King Size Beds) - 2.5 Bathrooms - Fully Equipped Kitchen - Game Room With Pool Table - Retro Video Gaming System with 60 games - Outdoor Foosball Table - 4 Smart TVs With Cable - 2 Electric Fireplaces - Full Size Washer And Dryer - Screened In Deck - Hot Tub - Rocking Chairs Overlooking A Spacious Secluded Backyard With A Fire Pit, Picnic Table and A Grill
Mountain Spirit is truly a mountain paradise.
Road Conditions to This Cabin:
Easily accessible, Curvy
Out of respect for the holidays and our employees, we do NOT allow ANY check in or outs on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day.
4pm there is NO check-in office, you go straight to the cabin. Once all your payments have been made, we will send you an email with the door code we will resend it a week before your stay.
Book get FREE tickets:
As a thank you for staying at our property, you will receive 1 FREE ticket per day for EACH of the following attractions:
- Splash Country
- Soaky Mtn Water Park
- Ober Mountain
- Skyland Ranch
- The Pirates Voyage Show
- Comedy Barn
- Paula Deen s Lumberjack Feud
- Country Tonight
- The Grand Majestic Theater
- Beyond the Lens
- Alcatraz East Crime Museum
- TopJump Trampoline Park
- Rocky Top Mountain Coaster
- Big Creek Expeditions
- Rowdy Bear Snow Park
- Crave Mini Golf
Our area has so many fun and entertaining attractions for all ages. Start with adventure when you ride coasters at Dollywood, win a game of putt-putt golf, race go-karts, splash at waterparks, mine for gems, visit museums, and oh-so-much more! For outdoor fun, you can explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park where you can hike to waterfalls, horseback ride through valleys, picnic by a river, and fly fish! Once the thrills adventure are over, visit tanger outlets local boutiques where you can shop until you drop. When it s dinner time, enjoy local cuisine from southern family-style restaurants to chef-cooked meals. After dinner, you can find a sweet shop on every corner to satisfy that sweet tooth before returning to the property.
On During: October 1st - February 28th / Off During: March 1st - September 30th
You might be asking yourself, what is this why am I paying for it? It s an affordable travel investment that pays for itself, let us explain what it covers:
- Cancellation Guarantee: allows you to cancel your reservation for any reason up to 7 days prior to check in and receive a full refund (minus the vacay protection fee).
- Inclement Weather: Some weather conditions can prevent or delay travel, no worries, we will work with you on canceling or moving your dates.
- 24hr On-Call Maintenance: if you need assistance while at the property, give us a call our team will be happy to assist you at no additional charge.
- Guest App: Make payments, see property info, browse attractions, claim discounted tickets, and so much more in one convenient place for your Smoky Mountain Vacation.