2022 Dates of Operation – Dates are subject to change
INSERT SEARCH WIDGET HERE
- Call 1-888-950-7724 or 1-207-633-3100 to make a reservation by phone
- Click here, fill out the form, and we will contact you.
- Cancellations- We are a small family owned B&B and every cancellation affect us greatly. That said, we fully understand that in most cases, cancelling a reservation isn’t deliberate or expected. However, in fairness to all our guests, we must enforce the cancellation policies uniformly and without exception. We recognize that plans change, conflicts come up and unforeseen circumstances can occur suddenly. Yet, we hope that you will take in consideration our necessity to strictly enforce these policies and know that it is distressing for us as well.Each of our rooms are unique in their charm and appeal. Our guests choose their rooms specifically. Due to high occupancy and limited availability, we steadily turn other guests away which results in a loss for us with each cancellation.
- Cancellation Policies- *Currently updated due to Covid-19*
- Any existing deposit or cancellation can be turned into a special Voucher/Gift Certificate with no expiration date.
- Our current 14 & 30 day cancellation policies and liability will be waived for any guest reservations for 2020 until we can confindently eliminate risk and ensure the total safety of our guests, family, and community. We hope by offering this option, you will decide to keep your advanced reservation as long as possible, until all restrictions are fully clear cut and defined.
- Cancellations due to Covid-19 can be made up to 24 hours before arrival with no penalty.
- Previous Cancellation Policies (disregard only Cancellation Policy)
- In order to obtain a refund of your initial deposit (less a $50 service fee) Notice of the cancellation is required at minimum of 14 DAYS prior to your scheduled arrival dateCancellations made with less than 14 DAYS notice prior to your arrival date, will result in a loss of you deposit and you will be responsible for the entire balance, unless we are able to rebook the room(s). We will do our best to re-book the remaining rooms/nights, however you ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ENTIRE BALANCE AS STATED IN YOUR CONFIRMATION LETTER. Reservations made 14 days or less in advance of the your scheduled arrival will incur a nonrefundable deposit.
A 30 DAY Cancellation policy will apply to stays greater than 5 nights, or reservations of multiple rooms.
If we are unable to re-book, we will also give you the option to use your deposit (less the service fee) as a credit towards a future stay with us, within one year of the initial reservation. The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival/departure date which results in a shorter stay, and no refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
- Deposits/Payment- A deposit of 50% down is required at the time of purchase to guarantee a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, and cash of course. At our discretion, a larger deposit MAY BE REQUIRED for stays of 5 nights or greater. Group reservations (multiple rooms of 4 nights or more) require a 50% deposit which is non-refundable..
- Minimum Stays- During our high season and weekends, we require a minimum stay of two nights, with select suites having a three-night minimum. While we encourage a longer length of stay, we can potentially accommodate shorter lengths of stay if possible. Please feel free to call or email and check with us in case we have a one night opening when you need it. Reservations during holiday weekends may carry different minimums and deposit policies.
- Check In/Check Out- Preferred check-in times are normally between 2:00pm and 6:00pm. It is perfectly fine if you expect to arrive outside of these times. We just ask that you please call or email us if possible, so that we can make the necessary arrangements for your arrival. Check Out time is 11:00am You are more than welcome to stay on the property after check out in order to enjoy more time in our lovely area. We just ask that you vacate your room by 11:00am to give our housekeepers enough time to get it ready for the next guests. Our apologies, but we do not allow late check outs.
- Children- Because our inns are not child-proofed, and unequipped for infants or toddlers, we cannot accommodate children under the age of 12 years old. We are sorry that we find it necessary to stress this because we love children and have two children under 12 as well. We try to be an adult oriented Inn for guests that wish to have a peaceful and relaxing getaway.If you need accommodations for children under the age of 12, please call just in case.
- Pets- Sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets. We can recommend places in the area where your pet could stay. Once again, we love animals, but we take time and pride in our gardens and luscious front lawns. Allergies and pet dander can affect guests severely and can be very difficult to fully eliminate from guest rooms and common areas.
- Smoking- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON PROPERTY. Cigar smoking is also not allowed on property. We have a strict policy and there will be a cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged if this smoking policy has been violated.
- 3RD PARTY BOOKINGS AND OTAS (Online Travel Agencies)- We always recommend that you reserve directly with us to receive the best rate & to secure the reservation, but you may use third-party agents such as Booking.com and Expedia. We take no responsibility in rate differences from our website and always encourage direct bookings for the best rates and room security. Reservations made by 3rd party sites or agents are NON-REFUNDABLE and should you need to cancel your reservation, you must go back through their booking website or agency. Additionally, if you reserve through a third-party, and there is a problem with your reservation, we have no way to contact you directly, only the online travel agency does.
Travel agent commissions are only paid under an advance agreement with The Inns at Greenleaf Lane management. Under no circumstances will an agency commission be paid if there is no prior arrangement with management.
- Gift Certificates- Gift certificates are a excellent way to give someone close to you a very personal and worthwhile present…whether it be a birthday, honeymoon, anniversary, or and other special occasion. Gift Certificates can be bought in any denomination and are really technically good for three years from the date of issue. We have made exceptions for certain extenuating circumstances. The gift certificate has the same value as cash so please safe-guard it and remember once a reservation is made with a certificate it carries the same cancellation policies. Gift Certificates cannot be used as a deposit.